Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Magic : 30549
Location : in your closet, waiting until you fall asleep.... mwahahaha

~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 am

~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Vampir10

Tally:
i walk into the arena with my riding clothes on. i smile at the little kids in my class. "hey guys. i your teach. so lets get this party started okay? who knows how to ride a horse?"

one of the hands went up

i looked at the others "wow you are pathetic. this is the advanced class. not beginners. get the hell outta here!" i yelled at them. i then looked at the one girl who was left, she was holding a small purple cat. "who're you?" i asked her"

the girl grinned "i am Shay. can we get started?" she asked, getting on her burly gypsy vanner mare.:
http://cauzforapplauz.deviantart.com/art/Runaway-15534181

"her name is Vann" she said happily. the small cat jumped up onto the horses' rump and sat there, staring daggers at me. i winked at it and flashed my fangs. i then climbed agiley onto my beautiful chestnut stallion, Dante:
http://paddee.deviantart.com/art/Performance-114836771

i smiled at shay and said "'kay. lets start with the basics. go into a canter, stop, gallop, slow to a canter, then to a trot and finally, a walk. go"

~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Shay1010
i smiled at tally and nodded. i then eased Vann into a smooth canter. i pulled back on the reigns ever so slightly and she slowed quickly. i petted her and whispered 'good girl' into her ear. i nudged her with my heels until she sped up into a gallop, then after a couple senconds i slowed her into a canter, a trot and finally into a walk. i patted her side and stroked her mane "perfect, my little warrior" i whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
https://nightworldscreams.rpg-board.net
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Magic : 6775

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 am

Lona: i watch from outside the arena " you must be my coworker"
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:36 am

Tally;
i look at the girl "yea. you must be my coworker. welcome to my homa away from home, kiddo" i laughed and continued to warm up Dante by doing light cantering around the arena

Shay;
i smile at the other girl and wave. i pat my horse as we work our way over the poles on the ground "good, good. come on vann" i approve and cheer her on

Tashi:
~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Tashy110
i hopped off of the horse and onto the fence
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 am

" i might not be able to work for a couple days because i have a newbaby"
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:55 am

Tally;
i roll my eyes and flip my hair "horrible excuse, dahling! havent you ever heard of a nannie? or maybe naptime? sheesh....." i galloped full speed on dante and jumped the arena fence. from his bloodlines, dante was an impossible 20.00 hh. i towered over the other girl "you are gonna have to try harder than that to convince me anything, sweetie." i smirked and waited for shay to follow
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:09 am

Lona: i take baby bella from her stroller "see"
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:14 am

Tally;
i snort "big whoop, a fat thing dropped out of you. have fun with it while it craps and pukes all over you." without another word i trot into a nearby meadow and am gone.

Shay;
i giggle, pick up tashi and Vann jumps over the fence. i urge her on and sooon we are riding next to tally and with a couple steps, we are out of sight
Back to top Go down
pikachu59013

pikachu59013

Magic : 5542
Location : I'm in the corner of your computer screen - can't you see me?

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 am

A girl of about fourteen rode out of the forest by the school on a beautiful black stallion. Long blonde hair flew out behind her, and her outfit seemed to come from medieval times.

She was coming fast, her horse approaching at a swift gallop, and when they reached the fence, her stallion cleared it magnificently. She was riding bareback, holding onto his mane, and wore no helmet.

She slowed to a trot in front of the teacher holding the child. She dismounted her steed, and patted his neck.

She strode forward and nodded to the woman.

"Good morning. Sorry I'm late," she said. She had leather boots that came up to below her knees, and a blossom in her hair.

"I'm Emily," she told the teacher, "But some call me Emmy or Em."

(Horse: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Black_Horse___The_Cherry_Tree_by_Nylak

Emily: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Christmas_Elf_by_ysanau)
Back to top Go down
http://www.uk-the-unknown,deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~   ~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~*~ teachin time for tally :O ~*~
Page 1 of 1