Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Magic : 13777

Ragnarok.... Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok....   Ragnarok.... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:02 am

The woods were silent, too terrified to speak. Another crashing sound as a huge oak fell to its death. A yellow wolf stood near it, his teeth bared and his jaws opened in a snarl as he looked around with glowing eyes. Ragnarok snarled again and moved to another tree. He sunk his fangs into its bark and easily ripped its roots from the ground as though he were pulling a weed. He threw it and it crashed into the underbrush. He growled low and looked back and forth, his rage overtaking him, though he still knew what was going on. He walked over and stood at the edge of the overhang he had traversed before. He clenched his jaws as he remembered his sister throwing out Lyrics.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ragnarok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok....   Ragnarok.... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 am

Ragnarok panted quietly, his breath visible on the air. He layed down and the grass surrounding him froze. He layed there silently, his ears back a little as he wondered what he was supposed to do. Usually he at least had an idea of what not to do, but he didn't even have that. He sighed quietly to himself and rested his head on the grass, blinking slowly as he stared blankly into nowhere.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ragnarok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok....   Ragnarok.... EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:42 am

Ragnarok rested for a few hours, his rage slipping away. He suddenly sensed activity at the castle, so he stood. He could feel who it was, and he frowned from it. He suddenly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnarok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok....   Ragnarok.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok....
Page 1 of 1